The demonstration sites in my Business Ideas section show how you could run your business website using the WordPress Content Management System, at the price quoted, with no extra pages or bells and whistles except the requisite legal pages, which I include in the price.
- I offer my customers a modular upgrade service, whereby you can progress and upgrade your website on a Pay As You Go basis.
- If you need extra pages or services, I charge hourly at £10 per hour. To give you an idea of what I can do in an hour, look at the price quoted for the demonstration product and break it down into £10p/h work blocks. Being in the business since 1997, I can work fast, and I work at night, so in most cases you can order during the daytime and wake up to the results.
- If you need additional features you can upgrade the software as required. so it really comes down to what features you actually need (if available), and sometimes, more importantly – your budget. I am using free versions of software to power the demo sites, and upgrades can range from less than £20 to over £100, depending on requirements.
If you have a set budget for your website, simply send me the details and I will tell you straight away what can be achieved
If website hosting is not included with your product, you can order this for just £29.95 per year from the Web Hosting section.
Important note on site security:
I would strongly recommend installing a secure socket layer (SSL) on your website. In fact if you operate a site which requires any kind of login, it is pretty much mandatory or your visitors may see a message in the address bar. A PositiveSSL certificate costs £42.00 per year and should be ordered at the same time as your hosting package.
Google are much more likely to favour your site in organic search results if it is secure
When your site is up and running, you need to consider 2 further points.
- Your WordPress installation will need both the core and the plugins updated on a regular basis. If you have a lot of plugins, it is likely that an update will be available on an almost daily basis. It is essential to update both the core WordPress installation and your plugins to maintain security on your site.
- You might have the best website in the world, but that’s not much use if nobody visits it. For this reason, unless you have a private site, you will need to consider Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). This is an art in itself, as you may be aware.
I offer both of these services either standalone or in packages and details may be found using the links below, which are only available for existing customers to purchase. This is because I limit myself to a set number of customers at any one time to ensure that I can provide the service I offer in full and to the highest standard
Please feel free to contact me for further information