Unique Selling Points
- One-click staging area for all WordPress users to test plugin and theme updates. Play around on a cloned version of your website to avoid mistakes being made on the live version.
- Full daily backups including your database, content and media library (not all backup plugins will backup your content).
- Built-in caching system to speed up your website by 4-6 times compared to other servers so you need fewer plugins to improve your site performance.
- 24/7 security and malware scanning with prevention of hacking attempts and viruses with built-in Sucuri technology.
- All my clients enjoy full daily backups of their WordPress websites which includes the database as well as the content and media library. My server runs a range of Plesk caching systems so your website needs no extra caching plugins and allows your WordPress website to run 4-6 times faster. I further protect my clients’ websites with 24/7 malware and hacker protection as well as real-time scanning and prevention of brute force and DDoS attacks.
Having a website for your business is a great way to showcase your products and services, but if it ever gets hacked or something gets deleted by mistake you want to have complete peace of mind that a team of local WordPress experts are at hand to fix the issue for you within 24 hours.
WPMaintain, the UK’s specialist WordPress Management provider charge the rates shown in the screenshot*. I charge a flat fee of £30 per month, which of course works out to around £1 per day, which I think is probably the cheapest in the UK.
Moreover, I only manage installations for my existing clients. This service is not available to anyone using a third party hosting provider, as I cannot guarantee their reliability.
* Prices correct at 23/04/19